Gobhi Manchurian Recipe
Gobhi Manchurian is a combination of two recipe types- Chinese and Indian. Thus, Gobi Manchurian brings in the taste of two countries together. Gobhi Manchurian is a truly mouth watering and delicious dish. Follow the steps and reach out to Gobhi Manchurian that provides you with a blend of Chinese and Indian food.
Ingredients For Making Gobhi Manchurian :
• 1 cauliflower
• 3 tbsp cornflour
• 1 small bunch spring onion, chopped
• 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
• 2 dried red chillies
• 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
• 1 tbsp milk
• ¼ cup plain flour
• 3 tbsp oil
• ¼ tsp red chilli powder
• 1 ½ cups water
How To Prepare Gobi Manchurian:
1. Take plenty water and add a tbsp of milk to it. Boil the cauliflower florettes in it for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Drain the cauliflower and pat dry on a clean cloth.
3. Prepare a thin batter with 2 tbsp of corn flour and flour. Also add ¼ tsp ginger, red chilli, garlic and salt to taste to it.
4. Take a kadhai and heat oil in it. Now dip the cauliflower florettes in the batter and deep fry them. Keep them aside.
5. Add garlic, crushed red chilli and ginger to the remaining oil and fry for a minute.
6. Now add spring onions and salt. Fry for a minute and stir continuously.
7. Dissolve 1 tbsp of corn flour in ¼ cup water. Add it to the gravy gradually and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
8. Keep boiling till the gravy becomes transparent. Now add the florettes and soya sauce to it.
9. Boil for two more minutes and remove it from the flame.
10. Gobi Manchurian is ready to be served.
- Ginger Fish Recipe Ginger Fish is a truly delicious fish dish. As the...
- Baingan Bharta Recipe Baingan Bharta can be referred to as an Indian version...
- Gobi Masala Recipe Gobi masala is a rich cauliflower preparation. It is prepared...
- Cauliflower and Turnip Pickle Cauliflower and Turnip Pickle is quite popular in North India....
- Gobhi Paratha Recipe Gobhi paratha is a type of popular Indian paratha stuffed with flavored cauliflower...
- Aloo Gobi Recipe Aloo gobi is one of the favourite dishes of mostly...
- Vegetable Tarkari Recipe Vegetable Tarkari is a recipe which is prepared very frequently...
- Chilli Garlic Baby Potatoes Recipe Chilli Garlic Baby Potatoes are one of the very popular...
- Gobi Paneer Recipe Gobi Paneer is the most common dish cooked in Indian...
- Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe Baby corn Manchurian is a very delicious and tasty dish....
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription