Mutton Haleem Recipe
Surprise your guests with a new taste of mutton. We provide you with easy steps to prepare Mutton Haleem. Carefully follow the steps and prepare the delicious mutton Haleem.
- 250 gm mutton/lamb
- 1 tbsp moong dal-soaked for 1/2 hour
- 1 tbsp channa dal- soaked for 1/2 hour
- 1 cup wheat-soaked overnight, drained, pounded & husked
- 1 tbsp masoor dal-soaked for 1/2 hour
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 onions-sliced and fried crisp
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
How To Prepare Mutton Haleem:
1. Heat 8 cups of water in a heavy-bottomed vessel.
2. After the water boils add mutton, drained dal and wheat.
3. Also add coriander powder, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and turmeric.
4. Slower the flame and cook till the mutton is tender. Then mash the mutton.
5. Add crushed fried onions to this mixture. Heat ghee and pour it over the haleem.
6. Mutton Haleem is ready to be served. Sprinkle lemon juice before serving.
- Mutton Pasanda Recipe Mutton Pasanda is one of the most sought after non...
- Mutton Shahi Biryani Recipe Rice is staple diet for Tamilians and when it comes...
- Mutton Vindaloo Mutton Vandaloo is an all time favourite dish and popular...
- Kofta Biryani Recipe We all have tried chicken, mutton and vegetable biryani. Now...
- Moghlai Biryani Recipe Mughlai Biryani is he preffred by most Indians. For all...
- Yakhni Biryani Recipe Yakhni Biryani is a dish made with chopped mutton and...
- Mutton Kabab Recipe Mutton Kebab is a dish which is so common that...
- Green Shawarma Recipe Green Shawarma is a dish which is liked by all...
- Lagan Seekh Recipe Lagan Seekh is a wonderful preparation made from mutton chops....
- Kaju Curry Recipe Kaju Curry is one of the very famous and delicious...
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription