Chicken Pakora is one of the most popular Indian dishes not only in India but also other parts of the world. Chicken pakoda is a traditional starter dish, but it can be served as a main meal. We are providing an easy recicpe to help you prepare delicious chicken pakoras.
Ingredients for making Chicken Pakora:
• 500 gm Boneless Chicken Pieces
• 1 tsp Ground Cumin
• 1-2 each Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 1 cup Curd
• 1 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1 Chopped Onion
• 2 tsp Vinegar
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
How To prepare Chicken Pakora:
1. Except chicken put all in ingredients and batter in blender and blend till fine.
2. Use the resulting mixture for marinating the chicken.
3. Keep the chicken in fridge for 40 minutes.
4. Now place the chicken pieces in batter.
5. Deep fry it till the chicken changes its colour to golden brown Condiments.
6. Chicken pakora is ready to be served with coriander or mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Chicken Chowder Soup Recipe For all those who are fond of chicken and wish...
- Fish Pakora Recipe Fish Pakora is a truly mouth watering Indian snack. When...
- Bread Pakora Recipe Bread Pakora is one of the most popular snack items...
- Chili Chicken Recipe Chili Chicken is a popular chicken dish enjoyed by people...
- Egg Pakora Egg Pakora is a popular snack dish and very easy...
- Chicken Chettinad Chicken Chettinad is a spicy treat cooked in the typical...
- Chicken Tikka Chicken tikka is traditionally dish of India (Indian barbecue chicken)....
- Paneer Pakora Recipe Paneer Pakora is a variety of fried snack eaten across South...
- Chicken taka tak Recipe Chicken taka tak is a dish prepared from chicken and...
- Aloo pakora Recipe Aloo Pakora is the most sought after snack.Pakoras are prepared...
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription